Monday, November 23, 2009

I wonder at myself about how my mind can have so intricacies associated with it and still exist. Is it the question of existence that makes me wonder or subsistence or performance, I don't know. Everything around me makes me feel, I need to do a lot. Why still do I feel that I have accomplished what a person at my age should ideally have? Why do I feel I have a lot with me kept intact despite the storms I have been through?

Well, the answer to everything is life, I guess. Well, not a wild guess for sure, because that is how philosophers, elders or believers answer any abnormalities in other's and their own life. Anyways, I shall say THANK YOU GOD, you make me feel special just like any other person on the road. I still look forward to the next day, hoping it shall bring anew change, I still look at the time and think that my next hour will be more fruitful and I still look forward to the next interview hoping it will be successful! In short, hope is what is keeping me alive :)

No comments: